Mostly Cloudy ~
High: 89°F ~ Low: 67°F
Friday, July 1, 2016
May meetings in Advance & aroundPosted Saturday, May 8, 2010, at 9:50 PM
This is the current meeting schedule for the City of Advance and a few other spots in North Stoddard County. Feel free to offer up suggestions, if you know of other highlights in the life of this area.
* Saturday, May 1, 6 a.m. to noon, Advance Team Hornet Relay for Life walk, Umfleet Park (This event was rescheduled to Saturday, May 8, because of bad weather on May 1.)
* Tuesday, May 4, 7 p.m. Advance Community Library Board of Trustees, R-4 Admin building, Highway C
* Thursday, May 6, 6 p.m. Advance Senior Community Center Board, Senior Center, Poplar St. (This meeting had to be rescheduled.)
* Thursday, May 13, 7 p.m. Advance Board of Education, R-4 Administration Building, Highway C (This meeting was changed.)
* Monday, May 17, 6 p.m. Advance Board of Aldermen, Advance City Hall, Gabriel St.
* Monday, May 24, 6:30 p.m. Stoddard County Historical Meeting - Stars & Stripes Museum, Bloomfield
Changes in May meetings!
May 3---The Advance Board of Aldermen met early this month in order to hire a maintenance worker, when Ronnie Winchester quit without notice. They hired Willie Nelson to assist new maintenance superintendent Brock Cato.
May 10---The Advance Board of Education is meeting Monday, May 10, instead of Thursday, May 13. The meeting is at 7 p.m.
Showing comments in chronological order
[Show most recent comments first]
Respond to this blog
Posting a comment requires free registration:
Advance Extra! is a local blog that will be used to post local news or tidbits that for either space or time constraints might not have made the print edition of the newspaper. Check back regularly to see what's coming!