High: 85°F ~ Low: 49°F
Friday, Oct. 9, 2015
April Events in AdvancePosted Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at 12:18 PM
Residents hope for sunshine, mild temps, and soft breezes, as April makes an appearance in North Stoddard County!
These are the meetings, as they are known to the Advance staff writer of the North Stoddard Countian.
* Tuesday, April 5, 7 p.m.---Advance Community Library meeting
* Tuesday is also election day. The following candidates have filed for office:
* School board--Ronnie Martin, inc.; Ronnie McAtee, inc., Harold Miles, inc., and David Lorch.
* Board of Aldermen--Alderman, Ward 1--Wayne Page, inc.; Ward 2--Leeman Shirrell, inc.; Tom Schmidt; and Jerry Grooms.
* Mayor--Carl "Pete" Ritter, inc.
* Thursday, April 7, 6 p.m.---Senior Community Center Board meeting (Senior Citizens)
* Tuesday, April 12, 7:30 p.m.---Advance Board of Education (new date and new time) (no meeting on reg date of April 14)
* Monday, April 18, 6 p.m.---reg meeting date for Advance Board of Aldermen.
* Monday, April 25, 6:30 p.m.---reg meeting date for Stoddard County Historical Meeting.
Showing most recent comments first
[Show in chronological order instead]
Respond to this blog
Posting a comment requires free registration:
Advance Extra! is a local blog that will be used to post local news or tidbits that for either space or time constraints might not have made the print edition of the newspaper. Check back regularly to see what's coming!